WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
InEvent is looking for a professional passionate about apps and innovation to join our product team. Driven by mobile development and constant improvement, you will be a part of a growing Product team and impact the global SaaS market!
- Design, build and maintain our iOS application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Intermediate English (B2).
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift (minimum 5 years).
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine reactive programming.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with PHP, REST APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with video streaming.
- Very (very!) resilient to learn continuously in a startup!
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible hours.
- Language Learning Programs.
- Annual Summits.
- Office Pack.
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates.
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac) and a mobile device (iOS) and come work with us!
Candidatar, neste link https://ineventapp.recruiterbox.com/widget/jobs/473480