Founded in 1998 Propio Language Services provides critical interpreting and translation services that improve the quality of life with the communities we engage in. We do that by providing both remote and on-site services in more than 300 languages, for over 6,000 clients with a diverse and highly experienced staff, and over 5,000 contract interpreters.
Quality interpretation is critical to our shared success, and it is only possible by bringing in the best interpreters in the industry.
We currently have a need for Remote Contract Cape Verde Creole Interpreters who have a sincere desire to use their language skills to help people and are passionate about what they do.
- Completion of English Language Proficiency with a language rating of “technical proficiency” (3 or higher on the nationally recognized ILR scale).
- Successful completion of a Mock oral interpretation session. Interpreters are evaluated against 24 quality standards and must attain a passing score.
- Completion of Propio's online Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology Assessment, with a passing score.
- A full Background Check and Security Screen.
- A signed commitment to confidentiality, adherence to ethics, and HIPAA compliance.
- 1+ years of interpreting experience.
- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC)
- International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA)
- California Healthcare Interpreters Association (CHIA)